Sunday, November 09, 2008

Hello, Fall!


I love this side of the country! Watching leaves change colors and experiencing truly perfect weather just drives home that, despite being a born and raised California girl, I think that I can finally say "I'm home!" We've been taking advantage of these last warm days to do some sightseeing and learn more about the area.



I did pull some rank on the kid and had her lay down in some leaves for a photo-op. You can see how much she loved it! To even the playing field, I got down on the ground with her, despite the fact that I had, gasp, no makeup on!

Could it get any sweeter?


"Geez, Mom! Puhleeze stop making me do this! Look! You're causing me to have a fit! So embarassing. Gosh!"


"Fine. You have exactly three seconds to take a picture. That's the longest amount of time I can tolerate this foolishness."




I just included the last picture because her hair cracks me up and thought others would enjoy it as well. The man and I were laughing because, while taking the picture, we didn't notice her little lion mane :)

2 comments:

J said...

This is such an awesome picture of Kaya

Anonymous said...

what kid?,I see a beautiful young woman!